With housing becoming less affordable for so many Australians, many home owners or owner builders are now turning to better more reasonably priced options. This is where a kit home from Valley Kit Homes Cessnock becomes the ideal alternative without compromise.
Provided you use an approved builder to build your Valley Kit Home in Cessnock and you have sufficient funds or equity to be able to pay the first 25% of the kit home and your bank has approved finance for the completed home. Valley Kit Homes Cessnock will allow extended terms of payment for the remaining 75% of the kit home, based on the progress claims paid by your bank.
Valley Kit Homes Cessnock Offer the Following Services:
Full Design Process
Service Australia Wide
Deal Direct With The Manufacturer
Fixed Term Price Contract
Custom Made Kit Homes
Kit Homes in Cessnock
All kit homes are supplied with a step-by-step Owner Builder's Manual to enable you to erect your kit home with minimal fuss and limited experience. However, should you encounter any problems; the staff at Valley Kit Homes Cessnock are on hand to offer any information or advice you may require.
Valley Kit Homes Cessnock aim to provide a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee on all their kit homes in Cessnock so for a free quote or for any further information give them a call today
Information includes businesses, community groups, sporting clubs, special offers & discounts, events, classifieds, forums, news, activities and topical content
supplied by local people, groups and businesses.