Q: Why learn Reiki?
A: Many people find Reiki helps with a variety of problems
and the benefits include:
• Stress management
• Pain relief
• Balancing the side effects of chemotherapy
• Faster healing time
• A greater sense of well-being
• Balancing of mind, body, emotions & spirit
• Inner peace
• Enhances the journey of self-development
Although many people learn Reiki for themselves, there are some currently working in the health sector that find Reiki complements the skills they already have such as massage, counselling & nursing. Some also find it useful when working with animals. Cats and dogs in particular love Reiki and I have seen dogs once experiencing Reiki for the first time that will not leave the Reiki Practitioners side when called by their masters - they just love it!
Course Information :
A Reiki Level One Course covers:
• 4 attunements enabling you to apply Reiki
• Up to date history and lineage of this ancient healing technique
• Preparation for healings using traditional Japanese techniques
• Hand positions for self-treatments and for treating others.
PLUS..........Ongoing & continued support and guidance to students. This includes a weekly training session for you to practise and gain in confidence in a healing environment.
Venue: South Morang, Victoria 3752.
Street address to be confirmed when payment made.
Interested? Register NOW by contacting us - simply visit the contact page
Find peace and wellbeing withInnersense Reiki